Visits Since 19 Dec 09

Monday, September 26, 2011

Game room rearranged





















I got a little moisture in my room a while back, nothing major. My walls seeped during a very wet spring and a had a shelf get wet. It inturn soaked up the water and ruined some of my Guides. Biggest losses: Mario RPG Guide and Ogre Battle guide.

So after I dried it out and sealed the walls I rearranged the room. Got a couple shelves a over sized chair and ottoman. Also upgrade to a 32 tube TV.

Feels more like a legitimate room now

3 comments:

DJPimpDaddy said...

My wife asked me why I couldn't just put all my NES games in the basement. I chose a closet on the 2nd floor. I will use this post as evidence towards the cause!

Glad to hear the damage was minor man! Looks amazing. Definitely on my list of rooms to get trapped in during a zombie apocalypse.

Jim said...

Zombie apocalypse.... I should get a generator

DJPimpDaddy said...

And a kegerator. Every good game room needs one. Don't need food if you got liquid bread. (Generator is necessary to keep it running of course!)